Heyyy TRL Readers! 🙂
Howdy? Been a while.
Loads of work to do, mate.
From the never-ending assignments that teachers load you with (as if you don’t have enough things lingering in your head already) to the endless list of events that tend to take place in your campus, my schedule is jam-packed with breathlessness and lack of peace.
Anyway, chuck this shit. I hope you are doing good. That you’re having fun kissing your girlfriend on the road (Thanks to the KISS OF LOVE movement) or that you’re sitting back in the theatre watching the trailer of Fast and Furious 7 whilst you’re binging on Zea Mays or that you are practicing the Joy of Laziness and leaning in your couch, waiting to read my post 😛 (okay, sometimes it is good to have high ambitions)
So, yeah, I was working on my college Term Paper Project – when it suddenly struck me that I hadn’t brushed up on my news for a while now. I missed Arnab Goswami’s blabbering and Barkha Dutt’s ‘sense and sensibility’ and John Oliver’s ‘ticklish’ bone 😀 – which is why I finally managed to do some browsing, and came across a few things that freaked the living daylights out of me.
And being the ‘GENEROUS’ person I am, I’ve decided to share them with you. So, here we go! BAZINGGGAAAAA!
1) 91% of the dust under your bed is actually your dead skin.
2) Men’s shirts have the buttons on the right while women’s shirts have the buttons on the left
3) The weight a person loses directly after intense physical activity is weight from water, not fat.
4) Chocolate has an anti-bacterial effect on the mouth and actually protects you from teeth decay
(All you chocolate lovers, here’s why you could thank me 😛 )
5) Leonardo Da Vinci invented Scissors and Parachute.
(Yeah, besides the MonaLisa Painting)
6) Monkeys are some of the most narcissistic animals in the world.
(They spend hours grooming each other – picking out lice in each other’s skin, cuddling, making love and what not!)
7) Buttermilk does not have butter.
(Here’s a picture that shows the two things separately)
8) McDonald’s sells more than 75 hamburgers each second.
(Okay seriously, I LOVE this place 😀 )
9) Carrots were originally purple in colour.
It was after 17th century that they had turned orange, due to changes in agricultural methods.
10) In North Korea, the number of internet users is ONLY 605.
(Gee whiz! That’s like the same number of ‘girls’ who have access to the internet in my college 😛 )
11) One third of marriages in the U.S start with ‘Online Dating’.
IRONY is so beautiful. On one side, there is Korea, and on the other, America! LOL.
12) Money is NOT made out of paper.
It is made out of cotton. Bet you didn’t know this! Haha.
What does this show?
That all of us are so obsessed with worldly pleasures today that we have forgotten to savor the basic essence of happiness that we can gain from anything and everything around us.
So, WAKE UP, pal – and notice the beautiful world that God has laid down upon you.
REVEL IN THE JOY!
#HappyLiving, until we meet again. 🙂