Okay, so Tollywood is in the limelight now. Thanks to the phenomenal ‘Baahubali’.
The topic has been overwritten about, so I decided to do something different here.
And here we go –
1) Naa peru Chai, Chaitanya. 😀
And ofcourse, we all have friends.
2. Obviously, the guy above.
Daggubati Rana. Who would believe he is the same guy that weighs over 100kg in Baahubali today?
Them School Days.
Ohh, and there’s another picture with Chaitanya.
3. Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao..valla taathaki aa peru chaala ishtam. 🙂
4. Pavan Kalyan..inka cheppalsina avasarame ledu. 😀
5. Mahesh Babu.. the one true love of my life. The guy who gets younger with age. Phew!
Just incase you didn’t realise, the dude in the cover picture of this post is him! 😀
Who expected him to become ‘Amarendra Baahubali’ 28 years from then?
7. Neneee NANI ne, nene NANI neeee nenayya untaaneee!
8. Chiranjeevi..MEGA STAR – anthe asala! *whistles*
Know that cutie in the centre?
Athane mana POWER STAR. 😀
9. Hello, Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu nunchi ‘Akkineni Nagarjuna’ nu matladutunnanu andi.
10. Ram Charan. You can call me ‘Cherry’.
11.’Balaiyya’wood!! The man who invented an entire industry. 😀
Doesn’t he look heavenly? :O
12. Nithin Reddy. 😀 Ohhh, how I swoon over this chap.
13. ALLU ARJUN, the Stylish Star! 😀
His moves drive me crazy. What a dancer, this guy. Mannnnn! Epic asala.
14. The budding superstar, this cutypie –> Naga Shourya.
15. And naa favourite. Not Tollywood by chance, but surely by choice.
Surya and Karthi. ❤
Sare aithe, inka selava theeskuntunna.
If you have fallen in love with me after viewing this post, do follow the blog.
That’s the only way you can impress me. 😀